Accommodation Rooms & Rates for 2018
All rates inclusive of 15% VAT and a full English or Continental breakfast. Credit cards accepted.
|Room Type||Occupants||Rates (Incl. Breakfast )||Rates (Excl. Breakfast )|
|Standard/Luxury||Single||R 990.00||R 930.00|
|Standard/Luxury||Double||R 1300.00||R 1180.00|
|Superior/Luxury||Single||R 1100.00||R 1040.00|
|Superior/Luxury||Double||R 1410.00||R 1290.00|
- A 50% deposit required on confirmation of reservation. Except during public holidays or over special events when a 100% deposit is required at least one week before arrival.
- If confirmed reservation with deposit is cancelled the following will apply:
- More than 30 days prior to reservation a 20% forfeit of deposit will apply
- From 15 – 30 days prior to reservation a 30% forfeit of deposit will apply
- From 8 – 14 days prior to reservation a 50% forfeit of deposit will apply.
- From 2 – 7 days prior to reservation a 100% forfeit of deposit will apply.
- Cancellation on day of reservation/no show/early departure 100% of full reservation value will apply.
- For corporate clients where reservation is confirmed by a voucher or an invoice is cancelled, the following will apply:
- 1 working day prior to arrival/same day/no show/early departure 100% of total reservation amount will apply.
- “Group” reservations (more than 3 rooms) 5 working days prior to reservation 60% of total reservation will apply.
- Tour Operators are required to pay 100% of reservation two weeks prior to arrival. Non-payment will be understood as cancelled. After advance payment the above mentioned policy will apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Check in after 3pm – 9pm. After 9pm strictly by special arrangement.
- Check out before 10am or by special arrangement.
- Where possible room allocations will be allocated as requested. We reserve the right to amend due to length of stay and general occupancy considerations.
- Upgrades will be at management discretion and availability.
- Smoking of cigarettes etc. in demarcated places only. No smoking permitted in the bedrooms!
- Children are permitted by prior arrangement only. Parents will be responsible for their own children’s behavior and must be supervised at all times so as not to disturb other guests.
- Attention is drawn to the “Standard trading conditions & risk warning” signage displayed around the premises.
- Guests will be liable for insuring their own property, possessions and personal effects. Shandon Lodge and their owners/management/ will not be liable for loss, damage or theft.
- Be informed that the swimming pool and surrounding area is generally unprotected. No life saving facilities exist. These facilities are used at the guests discretion and own risk. Guests/parents are responsible for themselves and their children around the swimming pool and surrounding areas. Guests must take note of all risk signage around the pool and surrounding areas.
- Damages beyond normal “wear & tear” will be charged in full at the discretion of management.
- Guests are responsible to hand in their key sets at check out. Failure to do so will result in an extra charge of R350.00 or return by air/road freight at the guests expense.
- Shandon Lodge, their owners and management reserve the right of admission to the property. Any bad, disruptive or abusive behavior of any sort will not be tolerated. Management reserves all rights to evict the offender to secure or shelter other guests at risk. Firearms or other weapons are strictly prohibited.